What does Hortium offer?
Unlike your traditional NPM, DEM and APM solutions, Hortium has been designed to offer experience analytics for cloud native applications and services. Your team regains control on applications and the cloud from the users edge.
MONITOR THE EXPERIENCE AND DIGITAL PATH TO YOUR APPLICATIONS AND CLOUD SERVICES
- App path visualization from your remote users to your applications
- Monitor Application experience from any place
- Monitor your SDWAN performance as a whole
- Visibility on User and Customer experience any time
- Test from the Edge, manage Edge Compute and the User.
- Understand usage patterns (where, volume, what transactions are they using, overall performance
- Manage and Deliver on Migrations; Before, During and After
DEEP DIVE ON PERFORMANCE: ISOLATE FAULTS IMMEDIATELY
- CDN, 3rd party resources, application resources
- Performance contributors, Resource and Errors
- Financial and Productivity Management
- Where your users and your digital platform is performance being degraded
- Proactive alerting powered by a global network of performance stations
- Enhance user experience from User Device to the App
- Benchmark your performance against your peers
- Get recommendations for better options based on where your users are located
Customer Experience: what’s at stake
Hortium constantly monitors the performance of your network and digital platform from hundreds of locations through the Internet to provide insights on where hogs are occurring and lead your to faster optimization of the Internet reachability of your apps.
Application performance strongly affects the business’ efficiency:
App and Cloud performance is key to sales conversion. End user experience is a crucial criteria during the evaluation of cloud services. Transaction times will be key to converting prospects into SaaS buyers.
The SaaS model is massively leveraged to globalised software businesses. Delivering consistent performance at a global scale is a must to support the international ambition of software vendors.
Monitoring systems fail to tell you the financial impact of poor performance. Knowing this allows you to better utilised resources and direct budgets where they will have the greatest impact to the business and use performance. Manage licenses, Cloud and Compute Resources, and Applications delivering business revenue. When performance is poor but not an outage, know how much its costing you, who is responsible.
User adoption is driven by digital experience. It translates directly into customers churning or not, which is a critical business factor for software companies.
Challenges: new environments require new recipes!
Digitalization is often a way to scale businesses up and internationalize them. Cloud and Edge computing extend the reach of digital offerings to a global scale. Nevertheless, delivering a consistent experience on a global scale is still a challenge.
Traditional performance monitoring solutions simply do not align with the context of modern applications:
- Cloud based applications rely massively on PaaS platforms where your DevOps team does not have access to the system layer and no agent can be installed.
- Agile teams are massively automating releases and deployments (CI/CD). With the help of micro services, functionalities inside an application are evolving at any given time. The scale and the geography of the deployment also vary automatically. Traditional legacy monitoring solutions rely too heavily on manual configuration to remain a workable solution for experience monitoring.
- Most SaaS apps are designed for a business with global span. Traditional application performance monitoring is not designed for complex applications relying on public internet networks and cloud resources whose behaviour changes every minute: DNS, CDNs, IP transit / peering points between operators.
- Digital teams managed outside of the traditional IT are more focused on application development and do not have resources dedicated to performance monitoring. They need monitoring solutions that integrates with their DevOps / SRE context and processes. Above all they seek more programmability and more automation to do more while consume less resources.
What your teams require
- The speed at which teams operate requires experience monitoring that automatically adapts to the application changes.
- It needs to provide proactive feeds on the performance trends to correct and optimize adequately.
- Teams are designed to test new features and infrastructure options all the time; they need a performance feedback on their tests in real time!
- Most teams deliver SaaS offerings at a global scale: their monitoring should also operate at world scale.
Digital Experience Monitoring for cloud native applications
Grow your digital business with modern user experience monitoring and
guided performance optimization of your networks, applications and cloud services.
What is End User Experience Monitoring (EUX)?
Experience Monitoring tracks the interaction between users, connected objects and platforms delivering digital applications and services across the digital supply chain.
It takes over from application performance monitoring APM, DEM and traditional siloed monitoring which failed to adjust to Hybrid environments where applications first rely on cloud services (such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, edge computing and content delivery networks CDN) and are connected to their users through a variety of public networks including internet only focusing on paths and not the user. Hortium delivers across whole Digital Supply chain from the User and their environment not matter where to the services they need to consume.
Hybrid Cloud native services are key to accelerate digital transformation
They leverage the cloud to its maximum extent to:
allow their business to become more agile
shorten their time to market
accelerate the global reach of their offerings
focus their efforts on their core business
ensure sufficient scalability while optimizing their economics.
In a digitalized world, user experience becomes a business driver
Regardless of the way you have deployed your digital platform, the experience of users will drive the performance of your business:
error rates and load times affect e-commerce efficiency
rendering speeds affect user adoption and productivity
how close you get to real time makes your IOT offering relevant or irrelevant.
What will Hortium Hortium offer?
Unlike your traditional DEM, NPM and APM solutions, Hortium Hortium has been designed for Hybrid cloud native applications and services. Your team regains control on SaaS applications and cloud native applications to to the end user.
VISIBILITY ON USER EXPERIENCE ANY TIME
Understand usage patterns (where, volume, what transactions are they using, overall performance)
PROACTIVE ALERTING POWERED BY A GLOBAL NETWORK OF PERFORMANCE STATIONS
Managed performance stations testing all the layers of your app permanently from the user
Leverage a worldwide network of test point to identify any regional issue before your users do
Receive real time alerts with clear insights on the root cause of the degradation
ENHANCE USER EXPERIENCE
Identify performance hogs
Pinpoint infrastructure layer where an optimization can be achieved
Get recommendations to optimize CDN and cloud computing platform based on peer benchmarks
DEEP DIVE ON PERFORMANCE: ISOLATE FAULTS IMMEDIATELY
CDN, 3rd party, app
Page load time drivers
Where your users and your digital platform is performance being degraded
Automatically detect the scope of a degradation
When (what changed vs your baseline)
For which users (device type, browser, geo location)
Why (which part got degraded - network, server, content loading, long tasks, errors)
Guide your team to the root cause through AI based drill down processes
Network: DNS, network path, latency / loss increase, TLS negotiation
Content loading: non-optimized rendering path, long tasks, poor compression / caching
CDN/3rd party performance
A few of our many integrations
We deliver actionable insights from 1000's of technologies